Now available at Crow Hill Veterinary Hospital Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy, a revolutionary treatment that harnesses your pet’s natural healing abilities to accelerate recovery and improve overall well-being. We provide a version of PRP therapy, called PUREVET PRP, a breakthrough product for pets utilizing blood plasma with concentrated platelets that once activated accelerate the healing properties of the isolated growth factors at a fraction of the cost of traditional human treatments.
How does PRP Therapy work?
During a PRP Therapy session, our experienced veterinarians will draw a small amount of your pet’s blood. The blood is then processed using a specialized centrifuge, which separates the platelet-rich plasma from other components. PRP is then carefully injected into the affected area, releasing a high concentration of growth factors and bioactive proteins that stimulate tissue repair and reduce inflammation. The treatment offers an affordable all natural alternative to drugs and steroids.
How can PRP help your pet?
Ardent’s PRP Kit can be introduced topically in or around an injured joint, tendon, or used in its gel form to treat large burns or wounds. Below are some of the more common applications for PRP Therapy in pets:
- Complementary to your pet’s next surgery
- Wound Care
- General Inflammation
- Post Surgical Healing
- And more!
Contact us today to learn more about how PUREVET PRP Therapy can make a difference in your pet’s life. Click below to schedule a consultation today to find out if PRP Therapy is an option for your pet!
Did you know that stem cell therapy can help alleviate joint pain and improve mobility in dogs and cats? At Crow Hill Veterinary Hospital we offer a same day stem cell therapy procedure, called Actistem Therapy. Actistem Therapy is a cutting-edge regenerative treatment that utilizes the power of your pet’s own stem cells to promote natural healing and regeneration.
Common Applications for Actistem Therapy:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Ligament and Tendon Injuries
- Some internal medicine applications
- And more!
What is the process?
- Consultation: Schedule an appointment with our experienced veterinary team. We will assess your pet’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and recommend the most suitable treatment plan.
- Stem Cell Collection: We utilize state-of-the-art technology to extract stem cells from your pet’s own adipose tissue (fat).
- Isolating& Activating the Stem Cells: Once harvested, our trained team will isolate and activate your pet’s stem cells. The cells are then prepped for application
- Stem Cell Administration: Stem Cells will be applied to the area of injury or
Contact us today to learn more about how Actistem Therapy can make a difference in your pet’s life. Click below to schedule a consultation today to find out if Actistem Therapy is an option for your pet!